March 13, 2023

Romeo Vs Paris- A Two Voice Poem


I am Romeo 

I am Paris


Heart as pure as an angel                 

Lips pink as a fresh strawberry

How I love her


Listening to her talk on and on

She is reserved, my proper lady

Her way of existing


I will adore her for better or worse

I aspire to see how beautiful she will look next to me


Her and I

I will wait for my one true love,

Or I shall die without her

Being able to say she is mine,

Impatience drowns me

I will have her

Our prohibited love

Our ideal love

Our fate

Years of family feuds

Negated by whom I want to love


We will beat the odds

I can discern her soul

I can discern our future


I desire Juliet

A letter that never came


A wedding that never went through


“It was the perfect plan”






Written by Mar Bournigal

10th Grader

No comments:

Post a Comment