December 05, 2020

Things to be thankful for during COVID-19

Gratitude is a way of thinking in life. Many people are going through difficult situations in these moments, such as losing parents, dying of cancer or getting sick from COVID-19. It is essential that we are always thankful for all the things we have, and are able to share with others. 

Today I want to be thankful for all these things and I want to share a lesson of gratitude with the school. These are 7 things that I am thankful for:


  • The internet, because there are people who don’t have internet in their houses, and take class through their radios and TV. It is very difficult to understand that way. I am lucky I get to see my teachers live.


  • My family, because they ARE crazy! I really like them because they are funny. I love them, they are nice too and play jokes on each other. When I am with the family, I want to stay with them. I cannot see them that much because of COVID, but I get to talk to them often. 


  • My friends, because they are like my family. They support me when I need it, they are nice to me and help me get through things I never imagined I would go through.


  • My school, because there are many people working together, like a machine. The whole school works as a team to face this difficult situation. 


  • My teachers, because they try for students to understand lessons and that is very nice, but a difficult thing. They put the effort to teach us virtually, and they do hard work and try really, really, hard to help us understand and be better people in the future. 


  • My pet, Canela, because when I feel down or sad, she tries to play with me and makes me happy.  


  • My life, because I have awesome people involved in it, and they make me happy. 


Everybody needs to be thankful for something every day. You are not alone in these moments. Maybe you might be feeling sad, but you don’t need to keep it all in your heart, because then you will always be sad. You need to be positive, talk to your parents or someone who understands you. Always remember you're not alone. Nobody is alone.



Written by Samantha Aquino

4th Grader





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Article continue bringing us peace and hope. Congratulations!.Bloggers need to support Other bloggers so thanks for this article your dear friend Paula of 6.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great girl blooger to blogger you did an increidible job:)

    ReplyDelete